Join now - be part of our community!

HELP CAN NOT RE-REGISTER OUR LAPTOPS!

VAIOWoman
Visitor

HELP CAN NOT RE-REGISTER OUR LAPTOPS!

:rose: Help, I gave my laptop to my sis in-law and now I have my hubby's!

Did a complete recovery on both and set up my VGN-A417S for sis inlaw and my hubby's VGN-A517S for myself!

Phoned Sony Registration line as could not register new ownership of laptops from the Register Your VAIO Icon on the desktops, who assured me they would be reset so that we could do this! Three phone calls later and it is still not happening!

I would like to have my own name and my sis-inlaw too and because we cannot register from laptops, when we click on the MyClubVAIO from launcher it takes you to registration!

The RegisterYour VAIO Icon on desktop opens a page where our details, serial number etc would normally be displayed and you can update them but it is blank and will not let us type our details etc......and then continues to online registration which send us to phone again! At 35p a minute I can not keep doing this when the reset should come into effect within a couple of hours........ or so Sony Line said! I get the same response everytime I phone and now it is a week later! Please can you help???? :beat_up: :rose:

9 REPLIES 9
VAIOWoman
Visitor

Update! Managed to do it through back door so's to speak but now am stuck with the name fountainpenken so any chance I can change this?????

Oh but still get the page of registration done appear when I click on to MyClubVAIO from launcher and then it goes through the process over again onto other pages before I get to ClubVAIO! What a ---t! Grrrrr Getting ther very slowly! :rose: :pig:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi fountainpenken,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

I've asked for someone to look into your registration problems..

I'm not sure if your Club Vaio user name can be changed but I have asked that also..

VAIOWoman
Visitor

:rose: Thanks so much! I have received an email from e-support (that was fast)as I requested assistance there and they said to phone the same number I phoned before - with their reference number, so hopefully they will correct it!

Wow so my name may be "fountainpenken" forever.....how awful.... it conjures up all sorts of images......not trying to be rude! Tee Hee :kissing: :kissing: :wink: :rose:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome.. :slight_smile:

Wow so my name may be "fountainpenken" forever.....how awful....

Out of curiosity what user name would prefer to have..?

VAIOWoman
Visitor

Yehhhhhhhh........ummmmmm.......aaaa.....no can't have that one it could be misconstroooooood......ahhhhhhhhh didadidum.........

It was originally VaioWoman1 but most probs be boring AGAIN and simply be VAIOWoman!

:tongue: :devil: :tongue: Y CAN U GET IT 4 MOI? :tongue: :devil: :tongue:

CREEP :rose: CREEP :rose: :clap: :smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

All we can do is ask, as I've said I'm not sure if it's possible though.. :slight_frown:

nasdev
Visitor

Hi,

Your username has been changed to "VAIOWoman".

Best regards,
Michael

VAIOWoman
Visitor

:rose: A BIG THANK U! :rose: :clap: :kissing_heart:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Excellent thanks Michael.. :slight_smile: