Join now - be part of our community!

How can I access my Sony Vaio laptop if I have forgotten the password

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
wilton1968
Visitor

How can I access my Sony Vaio laptop if I have forgotten the password

My sister has a Sony Vaio laptop which has a few login accounts set up for her son and 2 daughters which they have set up themselves.  My youngest niece is unable to remember her password so I have tried to gain access myself via the Administrator login.  However, there is no Adminstrator account on the login screen.  I tried to login as an Administrator by pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL twice which I am able to do on my own desktop which is currently running WINXP.  Unfortunately, as my sisters' laptop is WIN7 this does not work.  We have tried accessing by getting my nephew to log in with the view of setting up an Administrator account but he is not willing to help.

I tried accessing via Safe Mode but unfortunately the same accounts appear on the login screen so at present we are unable to access the laptop to get my youngest nieces' password reset.

Has anyone had this problem themselves.  If so, can someone advise me how it is possible to gain access.

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
gizsmartcom
Explorer

The easy way is to reset Sony Vaio laptop password to access the Windows without password. No need to reinstall the whole operating system and software installed on your computer