Join now - be part of our community!

How do I print the screen view using "Prt Sc" please?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lothringer15
New

How do I print the screen view using "Prt Sc" please?

Could someone please advise how I use the "Prt Sc"button to print what is currently showing on the screen?Apologies if this is  fundamental, but it has defeated me to date. [?]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Lothringer15,

welcome to Club VAIO Questions & Answers forum..:smileyhappy:

The Prt Sc key (print screen) does not actually allow you to send an image direct to your printer..

You can use the Prt Sc key is to take a snapshot of your computer screen and copy it to the clipboard, then you can pstae the image into either MS Paint, a document, like word, or an graphics application like Adobe photoshop elements..

Depending on the operating system you have you can use the Snipping Tool to capture a screen or area of..

If you are unsure how to do this..

Go to Start, all programs

Browse to Accessories and click on Snipping Tool.

Once the snipping tool has opened drag the + over the image you wish to capture.

Once happy with the image click on Save and select the destination folder you wish to save your image to, then click save..:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Lothringer15,

welcome to Club VAIO Questions & Answers forum..:smileyhappy:

The Prt Sc key (print screen) does not actually allow you to send an image direct to your printer..

You can use the Prt Sc key is to take a snapshot of your computer screen and copy it to the clipboard, then you can pstae the image into either MS Paint, a document, like word, or an graphics application like Adobe photoshop elements..

Depending on the operating system you have you can use the Snipping Tool to capture a screen or area of..

If you are unsure how to do this..

Go to Start, all programs

Browse to Accessories and click on Snipping Tool.

Once the snipping tool has opened drag the + over the image you wish to capture.

Once happy with the image click on Save and select the destination folder you wish to save your image to, then click save..:smileyhappy: