Join now - be part of our community!

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

schouw
Visitor

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

I have my laptop for 10 months, it still falls out 10 times a day with "Driver not less or equal". I've first tried with this sit, no solution, now I have phoned Sony, no solutions. I am sick with this computer. If Sony is such a good firm they would offer me now a new laptop. My wife has an SUPERMARKET laptop for three years and has no problems at all.

64 REPLIES 64
schouw
Visitor

Isn' t there a pick-up service???
With my supermarket notebook (there was no connection between the notebook and TV) it was no problem, the notebook was picked up and within a week I had it back, working fine.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

I have that.

no that's wrong

2 years warranty, and 1 year pick-up

but the one year is over:smileyrolling_eyes:

schouw
Visitor

For my own thread:
I installed "everest home edition" and looked it through and saw a warning at DMI , can anyone tell me what that is????

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yeah there's a pickup service, but they only do it when they're happy.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

but they only do it when they're happy.

too true:smileyrolling_eyes:

mattbees
Visitor

quite simply, sonys service is pathetic. it annoys me at how helpful the people sound on the phone, yet they are so useless. something has to be done about it, maybe if loads of us write emails to watchdog telling them how incompetant the service is and how much we are expected to pay for nothing then we might get heard? at the moment im planning on taking my case to a small claims court because Im just fed up, Ive paid £1400 for nothing but a can of worms.

schouw
Visitor

I didn't had any idea that this firm gives so much trouble.
People are not satisfied, we are not satisfied with the hardware, viewing the number of cases, the feedback is bad,
Why does SONY still exist, I'm amazed, for me never SONY again until Sony proves the contrary.

kee-lo_

Yeah I think they get well mannered people to hide the fact that it's not working well. So then they think "ahhh they won't yell at them".

TygerTyger
Visitor

Theres no point yelling, the support staff have no contact with engineers beyond writing a quick note on the computer. They don't really know what's going on, nor do they appear to be able to find out. At least, that's the impression I got.

kee-lo_

True, but it's pathetic they don't communicate more.