Join now - be part of our community!

I have just bought VPCF22M1E/B,and after just 2 days the Media gallery has stopped working.I get a pop up saying windows is looking for a solution to the problem.Any help will be appreciated,thanks.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Terrykl
New

I have just bought VPCF22M1E/B,and after just 2 days the Media gallery has stopped working.I get a pop up saying windows is looking for a solution to the problem.Any help will be appreciated,thanks.

I have recently purchased a VAIO VPCF22M1E/B and after just 2 days theMedia gallery has stopped working.

I get a pop up telling me that windows is looking for a solution to the problem.If anyone can help resolve this for me I would be very grateful,thanks,

TerryH

Message was edited by: Terrykl

Message was edited by: Terrykl

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi TerryH,

Have you installed all the Vaio software updates for your model?  I see there is one for Media Gallery dated 11th July 2011 which is downloadable here: -

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/updates/index.aspx?m=VPCF22M1E_B&l=en_GB

If it has been installed already, then it may well be worth reinstalling it.

:thinking:

Terrykl
New

Hi Blencogo,

Thanks for your reply.

I carried out the download that you suggested,but I got an error message telling me that it was incompatible with the version I have installed.

Terrykl
New

Managed to sort it myself.