Join now - be part of our community!

I RECENTLY DELETED MY BLURAY PLAYER BY MISTAKE.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
corries11
Visitor

I RECENTLY DELETED MY BLURAY PLAYER BY MISTAKE.

aNY HINTS ON HOW I RE-INSTALL IT WITHOUT GETTIN A COMPUTER GUY TO FIX IT EXPENSIVELY. y CAN STILL PLAT DVDS. PLEASE HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you have deleted WinDVD BD for Vaio then the only way to get it back is to carry out a full drive C:\ recovery back to factory settings.

WinDVD BD is not available for download - only updates to the original software can be downloaded - and it cannot be installed from your recovery discs.  Due to licensing reasons it can only be installed as part of the Sony OEM software installations.

:neutral:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you have deleted WinDVD BD for Vaio then the only way to get it back is to carry out a full drive C:\ recovery back to factory settings.

WinDVD BD is not available for download - only updates to the original software can be downloaded - and it cannot be installed from your recovery discs.  Due to licensing reasons it can only be installed as part of the Sony OEM software installations.

:neutral:

corries11
Visitor

computers are a bit complex. IS it easy to restore disc C. Maybe i stick to dvds

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

What model Sony Vaio do you have?

:thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

computers are a bit complex. IS it easy to restore disc C. Maybe i stick to dvds

Hi Corries11,

The recovery process should be fairly easy enough to follow..

If you let us have your Vaio model, as Blencogo mentioned, I'm sure we could supply with a guide..:smileywink:

corries11
Visitor

Hi-i have tried to rescue bluray myself but no joy. My Vaio model is VGC-LN2M       Its taken hours and hours