Join now - be part of our community!

If I have payed for express delivery on a custom made vaio then how long should it take to arrive?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Nikolai828
Visitor

If I have payed for express delivery on a custom made vaio then how long should it take to arrive?

My vaio was ordered last sunday with express delivery and it still hasnt been dispatched how long SHOULD it take?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Nikolai828

The following is copied from Sony Store On Online for the F series. Your model may vary but I doubt that any model could be built and dispatched in two days!

Usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks.

By selecting Express delivery for a customised VAIO, Sony aims to dispatch your order within 2 working days (once built to your requirements). Please refer to availability message above. Estimated shipping dates can also be found on your order confirmation email. Delivery will not take place on weekends or public holidays. All products purchased with your customised VAIO will be dispatched together. To discuss with our Customer Service team please call 0845 6000124.

Is there any indication of a shipping date in your confirmation email?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Nikolai828,

Customised models usually ship within to three weeks from order. I think that you will find that the express delivery option will only effect the time taken to deliver once dispatched.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
Nikolai828
Visitor

Thanks but it said that it would take 2 days to build?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Nikolai828

The following is copied from Sony Store On Online for the F series. Your model may vary but I doubt that any model could be built and dispatched in two days!

Usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks.

By selecting Express delivery for a customised VAIO, Sony aims to dispatch your order within 2 working days (once built to your requirements). Please refer to availability message above. Estimated shipping dates can also be found on your order confirmation email. Delivery will not take place on weekends or public holidays. All products purchased with your customised VAIO will be dispatched together. To discuss with our Customer Service team please call 0845 6000124.

Is there any indication of a shipping date in your confirmation email?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat