Join now - be part of our community!

In need of recovery discs for my vaio VGN NR21J

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
TommyNeale
Visitor

In need of recovery discs for my vaio VGN NR21J

I am in desperate need of recovery discs for my vaio VGN NR21J, I have had to get a new hardrive, but never made recovery discs when I first got the laptop. I cannot seem to type in my serial number online to find out who to contact to order some.....does anyone know what I should do? who I should contact? How much it will cost? or if I can do it any other way?

I look forward to any information!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

The phone number for the UK are listed below..

Within guarantee period - 0870 240 2408

Outside guarantee period - 0905 0310006                                   (0.35£/min)

If you still have a problem after contacting support please let us know..:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi TommyNeale,

You can purchase a set of recovery disc's from Vaio support..

To find contact details for Sony Vaio support click on the following link:Vaio support

Then under Log-in option 1: Enter your vaio models serial number, which you should find on the bottom of your Vaio.

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Get In Touch, followed by Out of Warranty Service.

And finally select Phone Support..

TommyNeale
Visitor

Thanks Thalamus_

I have tried this process numerous times to obtain the number, but for some reason as much as I try to enter the serial number (b) it just wont let me, i can type in the first 8 digits in serial number (a) without a problem, do you know what I should do to correct this?

Cheers,

TommyNeale

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi TommyNeale,

If you let me know what country you are in, I'll let you know the number to call..:smileywink:

TommyNeale
Visitor

Cheers thalamus_

I live in England, thanks for all the help, hopefully I can sort this soon!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

The phone number for the UK are listed below..

Within guarantee period - 0870 240 2408

Outside guarantee period - 0905 0310006                                   (0.35£/min)

If you still have a problem after contacting support please let us know..:smileyhappy: