Join now - be part of our community!

Intermittent Bluetooth Performance

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Ukmale9
New

Intermittent Bluetooth Performance

Hi everyone , just had a new Vaio SVE1511Q1ESI which I am delighted with but need a bit of help with Bluetooth, I purchase a bluetooth speaker which works 100% no issues from my iphone, when I connect the speaker to the Bluetooth of the laptop i get intermittent breaks in the audio, only fir a split second but a definate break in the audio.

Spoke with support and reloaded the drivers, tool my Iphone to another room switched off Bluetooth on the iPhone but I still have this audio break from the laptop.

No other Bluetooth devices in the house.

Would appreciate any hints or tips please

Regards

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Ukmale9
New

Hi Everyone,

Appreciate I am replying to myself but I post this for future reference for anybody else who has this problem.

The problem was the Wireless transmission for my home BT Hub3, switched the wirless off on that and things are now as they should be, I don't or rarely use the wirless in the house as its hard wired.

So easy fix

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Ukmale9
New

Hi Everyone,

Appreciate I am replying to myself but I post this for future reference for anybody else who has this problem.

The problem was the Wireless transmission for my home BT Hub3, switched the wirless off on that and things are now as they should be, I don't or rarely use the wirless in the house as its hard wired.

So easy fix