Join now - be part of our community!

Is anyone else having issues getting in touch with Sony customer care?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
suzzobai
Visitor

Is anyone else having issues getting in touch with Sony customer care?

Is anyone else NOT getting replies from Sony customer care?   I can't ring as I only have a mobile phone and already wasted £15 trying to get thru so I've sent 2 emails via their contact page and only got an auto response and so I sent a recorded letter over a week ago and still haven't had even an acknowledgment.    Is this normal Sony behaviour?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suzzobai
Visitor

Hi sorry I should have let you all know, I am now in communications with Sony (not just their repair center). It did take over a month though for me to get a direct response to my questions!

thanks for all your help.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi suzzobai,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I'm gussing you have a problem with your Vaio.?

If so I just wanted to check that you are contacting Vaio-Link support using the contact details available via the following link:Vaio support

suzzobai
Visitor

Hi and thank you for the welcome!

Yes, I went through all the links on their website as you have described. I even tried twitter but after nearly a month no one from Sony has actually contacted me!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi suzzobai,

I've passed your comments on to one of our contacts with Vaio support, can't promise anything but if I hear anything I'll let you know..:smileyhappy:

In the meantime is there anything we can do to help resolve the problem you have with your vaio.?

suzzobai
Visitor

Thank you for your help!!!

My Vaio had the usual NVIDIA  graphics card issues!

thanks

dwainangus1
Visitor

the person u want to email is

kmizuno@vaio-link.com

he's near the top of the sony tree

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi suzzobai,

have you tried using the same email address that you used to reply to Vaio support on the 30/08..:smileyconfused:

suzzobai
Visitor

Hi sorry I should have let you all know, I am now in communications with Sony (not just their repair center). It did take over a month though for me to get a direct response to my questions!

thanks for all your help.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome, thanks for the update I hope all goes well..:smileyhappy: