Join now - be part of our community!

KEYBOARD VGP-WKB5GB

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
FREDY31
Visitor

KEYBOARD VGP-WKB5GB

Hi everyone,

Due to an accident I have had to replace my IR keyboard. I have put in the batteries on the new one, and pressed the connect button but it does not connect. I have rebooted the computer and had a search but can't find a solution.

Any help gratefully received

FREDY31

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FREDY31
Visitor

Rich

Many thanks for your help - it was unknown to me - but I found the connect button on the back of the all-in-one desk top underneath the cover. With that removed a connect button was found beside the USB points, I pressed both connect buttons together and the keyboard connected!

Once again many thanks for your help

Fredy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi FREDY31,

Assuming that you have followed the following procedure and the batteries are ok then you may possibly have a faulty keyboard.

Capture.JPG

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
FREDY31
Visitor

Rich

Many thanks for your help - it was unknown to me - but I found the connect button on the back of the all-in-one desk top underneath the cover. With that removed a connect button was found beside the USB points, I pressed both connect buttons together and the keyboard connected!

Once again many thanks for your help

Fredy

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Fredy,

I didn’t appreciate that there was not an external USB receiver with the keyboard, but pleased to hear that you managed to fathom out that there must be another button to press. So well done to you!

Rich.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat