Join now - be part of our community!

L Key broke down:(

htn02
Visitor

L Key broke down:(

my L key broke down, that really sucks, couse i need my laptop for school, all the school computers are stolen, so i cant do <profanity removed by moderator> on school when i lose my lasptop for a week, i know its just a piece of plastic between my button and the keyboard, is thwere any way sony will send that thing to me?

20 REPLIES 20
htn02
Visitor

kee/lo, my laptop is 1 month old when the L key felt of, i think its my legal right to have a new L key, but i geuss those guys from Sony dont care a **** i payed them 1700 euro for a laptop, and next time i need something i wont buy it with sony

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I totally agree, they should replace it.
I am suprised they won't do it, but then again they probably want the unit back at VAIO-Link.

MYOB
Visitor

2 weeks Iater, and geuss what? stiII no L key, i hate those guy's from sony, next time ill buy a HP

Reverse that situation. I went from an Omnibook to a Vaio because of HP's useless, useless customer care.

However, I can't say Sony's is any better. Have they not heard of a BIOS update? Or giving you industry standard stuff (bootable USB and not just bootable firewire on ultraportables)

htn02
Visitor

ok, no HP either... the worst thing they are telling me for like 2 weeks now that they send the key as soon as possible , they have it there, the only thing they have to do is to put it in a envelop, and write my name and adres on it, but they just **** dont, they said it was okay, but they just dont send it, i get so sick of those guys

kee-lo_

So they have said they will send it?

htn02
Visitor

yep, now they say they send it a week ago... however, they say they send it, welcome to the netherlands, with one of the most reliable post services ever, if you send an card, letter, post packet, IT WILL BE THERE NEXT DAY, but not with sony, there it takes a week, so i requested an confirmation, that was send using the internal mail, i got it, and wat does it say?

one whole sentence!:

*** NOTES 01-nov-2004 14:44:24 MeulM Action Type:Info

[!
Key sent to customer>!]

nooooo, should they really sended it?, i doubt it

kee-lo_

The Netherlands are lucky, we have bad post, people steal at times.... I have been the victim of it....

Sony are making exuses for sure...

htn02
Visitor

yeah, they are good here, but according to sony, it take an week to deliver:S

kee-lo_

Thought they had offices in Amsterdam!

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Thought they had offices in Amsterdam!

And their European Head Office is AUSTRIA...