Join now - be part of our community!

Matshita UJ-810 (in PCV-W1)

Nutz
Visitor

Matshita UJ-810 (in PCV-W1)

Most informed sources indicate that the DVD-R writer in the PCV-w1 is also capable of RVD-RAM Write and read - confirmed by Nero Info Tools. But it doesn't work properly - there is no option to format a DVD-RAM anywhere (e.g. rt clk > Format on the drive icon), but you can drag and drop - but this produces a 'delayed write' error.

What the hell is going on here?

John

30 REPLIES 30
stevep-4
Visitor

Maybe "bad word" filtering just refers to competitor brands.

Mats-hita is actually Matsush-ita which is the parent company of Panasonic and Technics.

paddy_uk
Visitor

You're tempted to send a post with a list of swear words to see which ones are *bad word* aren't you  :laughing:

You betcha :tongue: Although I think Tom's list would be more extensive; I've been out drinking with more than my fair share of squaddies and they make up swearwords on the spot :anguished:

Can't believe Kee-Lo got the 'F' word past the filter - this has to be a truly international word, along with Coke (both types :anguished: ) and OK. You think this one would be taken out good and quick! Maybe the 'boys in Belgium' are asleep on the job . . . . .

Just a bit Dave! If you don't know many when you join, you sure as hell know some when you leave! 17 years worth in my vocabulary & could teach Ozzie & family a few! :wink: :laughing:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

ROFL Steve,

Lets see

Microsoft
HP
Toshiba
Memorex

hehe maybe not 'eh

bad word (hehe just kidding, should be apple :smileygrin:)

stevep-4
Visitor

I would recommend that Kee-lo is a good boy and goes back and edits his postings with the F word. !!!!!

kee-lo_

I can for the last, but the one before that has already been quoted by tom.

paddy_uk
Visitor

No probs as I can edit that Kee-Lo. :smileygrin:

paddy_uk
Visitor

Consider it cleaned up Kee-Lo! :smileygrin:

kee-lo_

OK
Sorry if it caused any offence, we were testing :tongue:

paddy_uk
Visitor

OK
Sorry if it caused any offence, we were testing :tongue:

What can we test next I wonder??? ....... Hey Sony ...got any gear you want tested by any chance???? :tongue: Could do with a few more power rigs in the house, a couple of them wall TVs & whatever else you got going spare!!! :wink:

kee-lo_

Hehe Tom's hit the nail on the head.
I do write reviews for gear, so if you do want to send stuff I'm sure I can give you a detailed opinion :tongue: :tongue: