Join now - be part of our community!

My Key Fell Off My Keyboard

BurningBush
Visitor

My Key Fell Off My Keyboard

This is a **** disgrace Sony and now your closed, your even worse than Gateway for technical support. It's shocking.

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

This is a **** disgrace Sony and now your closed, your even worse than Gateway for technical support. It's shocking.

Hi BurningBush,

Welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

This is a user forum, Sony don't generally read the posts here...

I you wish to post a question for help then please do not use that type of language as people of all ages visit the forum.. :wink:

profile.country.en_.title
@0264405400002079
Visitor

Hi BurningBush,
I agree with Thalamus.Language like that is not needed.This forum is great for advice and may be of use to you.
All you gotta do is ask :smileygrin:

profile.country.en_IE.title
sonypass33
Visitor

Hi BurningBush,

Unfortunately since SONY moved their manufacturing to China the quality of their products has deteriorated dramatically.
Bring it back to where you bought it and get a replacement or get them to fix it.
I know it’s not good when you just bought something new but it’s an easy fix and far from the seriousness of some of the problems listed here.

stulou
Visitor

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a similar problem. I have a VGN-FE21B that is now out of warranty, and one of the keys has come off.

How easy is this to fix yourself as I've tried but don't want to force anything for fear of doing permanent damage.

Any help would be be appreciated.

Kind regards.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I have a VGN-FE21B that is now out of warranty, and one of the keys has come off.

How easy is this to fix yourself as I've tried but don't want to force anything for fear of doing permanent damage.

Hi stulou,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

I have sent you a guide, via Private Message, that will hopefully help..

Use the following link to view your messages: Private Messages

stulou
Visitor

Hi Thalamus,

A big thank you for the info.

Kind regards.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome.. :slight_smile: