Join now - be part of our community!

Need VGN-N38E/W XP Professional Drivers

tskhan79
Visitor

Need VGN-N38E/W XP Professional Drivers

Hi Everyone,
I need desperately Microsoft windows XP professional drivers for my new Sony viao VGN-N38E/W. If anyone can help me to find these drivers I will be grateful. I try to find in Sony web site but they provide drivers for windows Visa which i don’t need it. Please any one can help me, it’s urgent.
Thankx

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi tskhan79 and welcome to Club Vaio.

You will need the Drivers and Utilities for the VGN-N11 Series of Vaios that were made with XP installed.

This thread should help you download the drivers to install XP: -

http://club.vaio.sony.co.uk/clubvaio/GB/en/forum/viewthread?thread=45485

:wink:

tskhan79
Visitor

Thankx very much, i download all drivers for xp and going to install xp pro OS. but before i will go for it can you tell me it's right driver for my mechine which is sony vaio VGN-N38E/W. i hope it will be fine and i will be able to insall all drivers with XP.
cheer.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi tskhan79.

Yes, you should be fine. All the N38 series can use the N11 XP Drivers.

The only main difference with the N38 Vaios (N38E, N38L, N38M, N38Z) is the processor and amount of memory installed - these do not have seperate drivers.

Good Luck - come back here if you have any problems.

:slight_smile:

tskhan79
Visitor

Thankx a bundle, its great help u done for me. actully i found windows vista home edition really scary and <profanity removed by moderator> OS. i dont need it i have my licened xp pro OS. well any way thankx again now i m going to install windows xp and removing windows vista if any help required i will back here to find appropriate help.

thankx & cheers

tskhan79
Visitor

Hi,
I have successfully download all drivers with windows XP but some problem to installing graphic/vga driver its not install properly i dont know y and also pointing software as well such if i scroll down or up from my laptop touchpad its not work may be i need to insall its driver but not sure which driver is right one with this one. if you can help i will be greatfull to u.

cheers.