Join now - be part of our community!

NVidia defect 400 pounds+ repair!! :@

profile.country.en_GB.title
Annie_cool
Visitor

NVidia defect 400 pounds+ repair!! :@

After 2 weeks of having my Sony Vaio laptop being picked up for repair, received a call today from the "repair centre", to be told that they will not repair it due to a crack in my laptop case :@. This crack happened as a result of me having to pay for several computer repair technicians to look at the laptop. My options now, it seems, are to pay over 400 pounds for the repair, which im sure wont include repairing my laptop case, haha, but just to fix the fault that sony made the product prone to, after turning out shoddy products :@. This small crack has absolutely nothing to do with the problem!!!!! My other option is to pay 50 pounds to have MY PROPERTY returned to me in the same condition as it left!!! What planet are sony on??? How about you accept responsibility for the shoddy product i bought in the first place, and then maybe i wouldnt have to put the product in the hands of other repair technicians, who are unable to fix it!!! 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

If you had approached Sony in the first place rather than engaging questionable repair technicians that damaged the casing then possibly you would have avoided the problem. With external damaged to the casing of the notebook any manufacturer would deny responsibility unless there is a known inherent defect with a component.

As you don’t even mention your model number it is very difficult for any of us to advise you further unless of course yours is one of the acknowledged models with a NVIDIA graphic chip problem.

Your gripe is with the idiots that damaged the casing. Have you asked them to rectify their shoddy workmanship?

As a side note this is a user forum and although the rant may make you feel better it will not be read by your intended audience.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat