Join now - be part of our community!

Please help: Need Serialnumber from my Sony VIAO

markojanson
Visitor

Please help: Need Serialnumber from my Sony VIAO

Please help: My Sony Viao Notebook has been stolen.
The policeoffice want to know what the serialnumber is from the notebook.
Where can i find this serialnumber now. Did i provide my serialnumber when i registered My Viao on this Website???

Thnx MJanson Netherlands

3 REPLIES 3
TygerTyger
Visitor

Oh dear. I'm sorry if this sounds unhelpful and unsympathetic but the whole point of a serial number is that you write it down for exactly this situation. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who hasn't written in down.
Anyway I can't find a way to retrieve it off the vaio websites, so best bet is to give Sony a call, the numbers are at www.vaio-link.com. If you have proof of address, proof of purchase, proof of identity, I'm sure they will give you your serial number.

Psaila
Visitor

Just A word of Advice Here ,

When You Get Your PC , ¿¿. It Comes In A Box ,¿¿¿. On that Box are peel Of labels with your serial number On Them .

Use the moment to add one to your paper work , It might just save this problem in the future .

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Hi

What a terrible thing to happen - I hope the police are as helpful as they were with me this week :slight_smile: and catch the swine who made off with it!

As for your problem, if you have an eSupport account, login and see your information there.