Join now - be part of our community!

poor video quality on built in web cam on vaio

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
herriots01
Visitor

poor video quality on built in web cam on vaio

hi. Have a new vaio and want to use skype. the video quality is medium and jumpy and am having trouble adjusting this. The connection speed is fast as is the computer speed.......any help please as i am struggling!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

WOW!! thanks you guys for the very helpful information on this subject you suck!!!!!!

This is primarily a user forum and people give there time freely to try to help out when possible, I'm sorry you think we suck..:smileyshocked:

In case you not aware you can find official supprt by contacting vaio support, you can find the link by clicking on the support tab at the top of this page..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
herriots01
Visitor

WOW!! thanks you guys for the very helpful information on this subject you suck!!!!!!:smileyplain:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I'm sure you are aware this is a self-help user forum- not Sony Support.

As nobody else seems to have the same problem or a solution, I suggest you contact the official support helpdesk.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

WOW!! thanks you guys for the very helpful information on this subject you suck!!!!!!

This is primarily a user forum and people give there time freely to try to help out when possible, I'm sorry you think we suck..:smileyshocked:

In case you not aware you can find official supprt by contacting vaio support, you can find the link by clicking on the support tab at the top of this page..