Join now - be part of our community!

premium download tools in the uk for vaoi for £5.95

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
keoneil54
Visitor

premium download tools in the uk for vaoi for £5.95

Ive puchased the premium tools for 5.95 for my vaoi but no matter how hard i try cant find where to download contact with avangate support and iolo has proved fruitless, im using ex 9 any help please as these companies reply with a case number but very little else 

h

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Sorry for the delay in replying..

Could you please check the following -

Open VAIO care then on the right hand side of the window you should see Premium Tools (Advance Tools)

In Premium Tools (Advance Tools) you should see 4 more options (Premium tool - Diagnostics - History - Restore and Recovery)

If you select Premium tool hopefully you should see 3 tools  (Program Accelerator, Memory mechanic and NetBooster).

If you do not see the three tools could please let us know what you actually see when opening VAIO Care → Advanced Tools (Premium Tool) → Premium tool & if possible please upload an image..

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi  keoneil54,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

What model Vaio do you have.?

I'm confused a bit here I thought the Premium Tools were part of the VAIO Care software..

Was the option to purchase something additional offered by Sony, if this was something that Sony offered you can you provide some more info please..:smileyconfused:

keoneil54
Visitor

Hi its the sony vaoi model number sve151d11m  and yes it was sony selling extra premium tools on vaoi care for 5.95 the ytook the money when i went into vaoi car it said upgrade your tools for 5.95 a year to get extra and better computer solutions so i did ,but alas theres nothing to download when u go to the site and despite repeated requests im hearing nothing forn either iolo or avantgae

best rgards

kevin

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Sorry for the delay in replying..

Could you please check the following -

Open VAIO care then on the right hand side of the window you should see Premium Tools (Advance Tools)

In Premium Tools (Advance Tools) you should see 4 more options (Premium tool - Diagnostics - History - Restore and Recovery)

If you select Premium tool hopefully you should see 3 tools  (Program Accelerator, Memory mechanic and NetBooster).

If you do not see the three tools could please let us know what you actually see when opening VAIO Care → Advanced Tools (Premium Tool) → Premium tool & if possible please upload an image..

keoneil54
Visitor

thanx all good now

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

keoneil54 wrote:

thanx all good now

Excellent you're welcome & thanks for the feedback..:smileyhappy:

profile.country.GB.title
EXSUDBURY
Explorer

I successsfully downloaded and installed Premium Tools but Vaio Care will not work now so cannot access the Premium Tools for which I paid the £5.95.  Whatever Vaio Care section I click on I receive a message stating that Vaio Care is not working and that WIndows will let me know if a solution is found.  This is a waste of money and my time checking regulalry.

ivaleong
Visitor

Hi, im having the same problem and when i click Premium tools, it links me to the vaio care premium tools website. No further options to add key

andyj123
New

Despite a renewal charge from Avangate for Premium tools renewal I get the message, that the tools can be purchased and would I like further information from Sony's business partner.  Please advise how I can either download or install tools.