Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with screen resolution

profile.country.de_DE.title
brcampo76
Visitor

Problem with screen resolution

hi fellows,

I got a problem with my screen resolution. After I hibernate or sleep my vaio (vpc eb1s1e), then my screen get different resolutions than before.

I attached a print of it, then we can see how strange is because all de gadgets should be close to the right side instead of this position. Sometimes after hibernate, the screen confines in the middle and all the rest turns black...

does anyone knows whats going on?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Have you installed all the Updates for your Vaio from here: -

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/updates/index.aspx?m=VPCEB1S1E_BJ&l=en_GB

...... particularly the Graphics Driver Update.

Has your Vaio always done this or is it a new problem?

:thinking:

profile.country.de_DE.title
brcampo76
Visitor

So,

I dont know if all my vaio updates were done since ive changed the original system for a new one.

Then i downloaded vaio update and ive installed some drivers but i dont remember which one. Is there any option to check if my drivers are upgrade? How can I see the last version of my installed drivers? Then I can show u!

This is a new problem...Strange thing is, couple weeks ago I had problems with my hdd, then i though that this resolution problem were from my hdd problems...so i replaced my hdd(cos I needed) and now i know that this problem wasnt related to it. Anyway I did my vaio recovery disk but I decided to change windows homepremium for ultimate.

Thanks in advance!