Join now - be part of our community!

RA104's Gigapocket Re-Tuning?

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

RA104's Gigapocket Re-Tuning?

Anyone had this problem?

Turned on the RA104 to watch TV while doing a few bits and the tuner started tuning again! Not sure why this happened but it seems to be OK.

Right pain though, as I had to re-arrange the channels again. Gigapocket recordings still work thank goodness.

Strange

6 REPLIES 6
kee-lo_

Well as this has had such a lack of replies and views I can tell you it's all OK now.

Thanks for the support guys, really.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Sorry Kee-Lo,

I tend to look at the message title and then the last post column and as your name was probably filling this column I guess I missed your post....:smileysad:

phoenix198
Visitor

I've just sold my RA104 but I never experienced that particular problem during the 18 months that I had it.

Lots of others .... but not that particular one :smileybatting_eyelashes:

kee-lo_

Lots of others .... but not that particular one :smileybatting_eyelashes:

What problems did you have Pheonix?

Thalamus: Don't worry :cool:

BartK
Visitor

Kee-Lo, please... if all is ok what replies where you looking for?
"thank god all is ok again"
"phew, I'm really happy it is solved now"
"Yeah, sometimes they have a life of there own"
"Strange, maybe it was programmed in OPEN-R?"

If a problem is resolved and it only happened once, leave it as it is. If it should happen every time you reboot, that would be another story... If I should post every one-of we have (not only with Sony but also other brands) in the company I work for, I'd fill this forum unitill Sony gets a web storage problem....
But after some investigation most of the cases are actually realted to a pebkac.

kee-lo_

No, just seeing if someone else had had the problem, wether it was a common thing to happen.