Join now - be part of our community!

Recovery disks for Vaio VGN-FZ21M

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
BrianT20
Visitor

Recovery disks for Vaio VGN-FZ21M

Can anyone help? I need to obtain a copy of the recovery disks for a Sony Vaio VGN-FZ21M?  I need to restore my laptop to factory settings.  Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi BrianT20,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Have you tried using the hidden HDD to recover your vaio.?

You can do this by starting your vaio and when you see the vaio logo press the f10key repeatedly this should start the recovery process..

Or you can , if you wish, purchase a set of recovery discs from  Vaio support which should allow you to restore the original Vaio  supplied OS and applications..

You can find the contact details  for vaio support by either clicking  Support at the top of this page or  by using the following link:Vaio support

Under Log-in option 1: Enter your vaio models serial number, which you should find on the bottom of your Vaio.

Then next Select Model..

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Get In Touch.

Then Click on the Out of Warranty tab, then Phone support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi BrianT20,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Have you tried using the hidden HDD to recover your vaio.?

You can do this by starting your vaio and when you see the vaio logo press the f10key repeatedly this should start the recovery process..

Or you can , if you wish, purchase a set of recovery discs from  Vaio support which should allow you to restore the original Vaio  supplied OS and applications..

You can find the contact details  for vaio support by either clicking  Support at the top of this page or  by using the following link:Vaio support

Under Log-in option 1: Enter your vaio models serial number, which you should find on the bottom of your Vaio.

Then next Select Model..

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Get In Touch.

Then Click on the Out of Warranty tab, then Phone support.