Join now - be part of our community!

Replacement Screen - Vaio VPCSB2M9E

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
wooda008
Visitor

Replacement Screen - Vaio VPCSB2M9E

Unfortuately, I have managed to crack the screen of my faily new VPCSB2M9E. I cannot find a replacement screen ANYWHERE? Does anyone know how I can find one? I accept I may have to replace it though Sony. How do I go about this?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi wooda008 and welcome.

For such a recent model you may be best to contact Vaio Support or a local Service Partner repair centre.

Click on 'Support' at the top of this page, click on 'Get in Touch' at the bottom of the next screen and then click on 'Vaio and Computing'.  You will be asked to enter your Vaio's Serial Number and then Contact Details will be show.

:wink:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi wooda008 and welcome.

For such a recent model you may be best to contact Vaio Support or a local Service Partner repair centre.

Click on 'Support' at the top of this page, click on 'Get in Touch' at the bottom of the next screen and then click on 'Vaio and Computing'.  You will be asked to enter your Vaio's Serial Number and then Contact Details will be show.

:wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
danhague
Visitor

If there are no close enough Sony service center in your area, you might need to contact support so they could give you options. I for some provider, the can ship their notebook to an RMA center. The cost would depen on the warranty. For this, you may need to take care of the charges.

Good luck. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif