Join now - be part of our community!

Should private schools use expensive sony laptops

PeersCarter
Visitor

Should private schools use expensive sony laptops

Does anyone on the forum feel that a private school owner could recommend sony laptops for students due to the higher price than lower cost equivalents.

T I A

20 REPLIES 20
apierc1
Visitor

Well really I would advise HP or Compaq, obvioulsy the same brand end of the day, but think thats where I will go for next laptop. I was just being flippand Kee

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Didn't HP and Compaq merge?

apierc1
Visitor

Well HP bought Compaq, hence why I said they are the same, Compac is basically the high end HP well thats the theory.

Resonate
Visitor

Its not the name that matters its what is at the heart of the beast which creates the system just like fire in a dragon

apierc1
Visitor

Imagine being at school and all your mates have a Vaio and you have a PC world E-machine, even if they are both as capable you would end up crying in the toilets!

kee-lo_

Hmm that's a bit materialistic really, as long as the PC worked as expected does it really matter if it's an Acer or a VAIO?

apierc1
Visitor

Its different being at school though, personally I want to build my own pc after uni, but at schools if you are the odd one out your a target.

Resonate
Visitor

You could have your VAIO trust me id be happy with the Core2Duo with 4Gig of RAM, 400gb Raid hhd's for about the same price :cool:

kee-lo_

I agree with Resonate

Resonate
Visitor

I agree with Resonate

Obvously were on the same Wave lenght LOL :wink: