Join now - be part of our community!

some of my keys dont work on my vaio laptop

profile.country.en_GB.title
david_james
Visitor

some of my keys dont work on my vaio laptop

Ive just bought a brand new sony vaio vpceb3joew1 and the numbers 1 3 5 7 9 and one or two others dont work, also the backspace button does not work either. this is a brand new laptop. can anyone help me with this???

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.ES.title
franktfe
Contributor

Hello.

Why don´t you try to change the laptop for a new one?

If you just bought and if it´s new, maybe you must ask for a change before trying to solve problems...

Regards.

p.s. I hope you forgive my bad english.

Saludos.
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

franktfe is right.

As long as the Vaio is brand new and you have not installed your own software, take the Vaio back to the vendor and ask for a replacement.  If the Vaio is defective when bought, the vendor MUST give you a replacement or a full cash refund.

They will almost certainly try to get you to agree to send it to Sony for a repair - this is illegal so gently remind them of their obligations under the Sale of Goods Act.

However, if this problem was not present when you first bought it and you have added your own software before the problem started, then you may have to accept a repair as the Vaio was working properly when sold.

:thinking:

toniseisi65
Visitor

Definitely its broken, better ask a replace or repair specially if its still under warranty.

Backlinks kaufen Backlinkaufbau Linkaufbau

Message was edited by: toniseisi65

Message was edited by: toniseisi65

david_james
Visitor

Ok guys thanks for getting back to me. it was faulty straight out of the box'' bouhght it from a comany in manchester over the hone, will ring them monday morning. im gutted. bought a decent matchine to avoid this trouble. really dont want the hassel of sending things back and waiting to get it sorted. i was reaslly hoing it was just something i was doing wrong. regards david.