Join now - be part of our community!

someone must know!!!!!

malsat
Visitor

someone must know!!!!!

surley someone knows how to record tv on vaio,how do i get the database to work?how do i register it?
come on im desperate
malsat

28 REPLIES 28
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Well thats his loss, not our problem.

William
Visitor

Well said:smileygrin:

Akanksha
Visitor

I know this post is going put some people off and I'll probably get flaming replies by everyone. And I am really taking a chance to be booted from this site and be abandoned by everyone, but slightly, only very slightly I feel sorry for him!

kee-lo_

Hehe Akanksha, I'm not going to fame you, I admire your braveness though.

I gues I can see why you feel sorry for him, but to come on a forum and have a go at people doesn't make you friends.

People need to learn this.

William
Visitor

I know this post is going put some people off and I'll probably get flaming replies by everyone. And I am really taking a chance to be booted from this site and be abandoned by everyone, but slightly, only very slightly I feel sorry for him!

He has the problem and there is no problem for feeling a bit sorry for him.

His choice and I feel sure you ain;t going to be banned for feeling compassion for him.

William

Akanksha
Visitor

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:
Well, thats the whole point and if someone can manage to make YOU upset, then I wonder what he can do in real life dealing with not-so-patient people ahem! such as ahem! (why is the finger pointing towards me?) :tongue:

kee-lo_

A simple apology would solve a lot really....

faithx

I feel sorry for him!
I feel extremely and deeply sorry for him

William
Visitor

Thanks so much! :slight_smile: 
Well, thats the whole point and if someone can manage to make YOU upset, then I wonder what he can do in real life dealing with not-so-patient people ahem! such as ahem! (why is the finger pointing towards me?) :tongue:

Who is pointing a finger at you?

William

kee-lo_

OK, I can see why you people feel sorry for him, but if you don't use manners and start flaming members then you're going to get your fringers burnt.