Join now - be part of our community!

SonicSTage 3.2?

Hornby
Visitor

SonicSTage 3.2?

Is SonicStage 3.2 worth getting?

I am currently using 3.1 and its fine but what other improvements are in this new 3.2 version and is it in english and fully compataible with the VAIO pocket and its Updated FirmWare?

Hornby

p.s. give me as much information as possible :D:D

13 REPLIES 13
Lizzie
Visitor

Where did you get SonicStage 3.1? I still only have 2.3, I got the upgrade from here at VAIO.

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Good point Liz:smileyhappy:

I'd wait a little longer Hornby as 3.0 is due out soon. Click here to have a look at the new features.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Try Connect.com. Or download it from the SonySite.

click me

Lizzie
Visitor

Try Connect.com. Or download it from the SonySite.

click me

That is strange. What happened to 3.0? According to T-R's link its still waiting to be released and according to your link it has been. I don't think I can upgrade to the 3.1 without the 3.0 upgrade first. Have you got a link for that?

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

You can download 3.1 from here . Not sure if you have to or can download 3.0 as this one supercedes it.

hldomster
Visitor

3.2 is pointless unless you have a PSP. If you install it you have to initialise your VP for it to work with SS.

Lizzie
Visitor

It's not that I even really use it, I just like to keep my programmes up to date. Maybe they'll put it up on the download update on VAIO sometime, though I suspect my model is 'old' at this stage and they mightn't bother.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I'm going to try and put my hatred of SS to one side.

Make sure you backup your database and music before installing it.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

SonicStage 3.1 is a stand alone Software. Not an upgrate. It would deinstall the older version.