Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio SVF15A1M2ES

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
TH3ORY
Explorer

Sony Vaio SVF15A1M2ES

Hi all how do i get the battery care function to work on the Sony vaio svf15a1m2es as i did install all the drivers available on windows 7 and it wouldn't show up in vaio control panel can some please advise also i have installed windows 8.1 pro now if that makes any difference to the driver as i cant even get vaio care to show up after i installed the drivers on windows 8 ? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
TH3ORY
Explorer

Never mind i have gotten it to work, after upgrading to windows 10, then back to windows 7, then windows 8;1 pro now back to windows 7 ultimate.. Sony drivers are not very helpful, as most say update to vaio control center thats what makes it hard. if sony said install this driver followed by so and so driver life would be much eaaier or vaio update install the factory installed drivers it self it that would be awesome, anyway it's done now.. Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
TH3ORY
Explorer

Never mind i have gotten it to work, after upgrading to windows 10, then back to windows 7, then windows 8;1 pro now back to windows 7 ultimate.. Sony drivers are not very helpful, as most say update to vaio control center thats what makes it hard. if sony said install this driver followed by so and so driver life would be much eaaier or vaio update install the factory installed drivers it self it that would be awesome, anyway it's done now.. Thanks