Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio VPC-EH3J1R deleted the hidden partition to 14 GB

SOLVED
profile.country.uk_UA.title
BuverAMG
Visitor

Sony Vaio VPC-EH3J1R deleted the hidden partition to 14 GB

Good night. My question is this: I have a Sony Vaio VPC-EH3J1R (white) and I had the key problems when installing a new operating system was accidentally deleted the hidden partition to 14 GB, as it turned out, this is a recovery partition. Return it does not work.

Can I download it from the internet and do a recovery?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi BuverAMG,

The recovery disks are not available for download and need to be purchased from Sony Support.

You will need to contact Support by telephone to order these.

You may prefer to wait until such time as we can get an answer from Support as to why Sony Utilities refuses to install on your model.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
daempii
Visitor

I think you can contact Sony regarding this matter to download a copy of the recovery disc for you to use and be able to restore your Vaio system.

BuverAMG
Visitor

It's a good idea, but how do I electronically communicate with Sony? When I go to the support I can only call the hotline, but I also need to write a letter to support to give me a link to download.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi BuverAMG,

The recovery disks are not available for download and need to be purchased from Sony Support.

You may prefer to wait until such time as we can get an answer from Support as to why Sony Utilities refuses to install on your model.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
BuverAMG
Visitor

This disk is free or not?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

BuverAMG wrote:

This disk is free or not?

No the disks are not free.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat