Join now - be part of our community!

Touchpad drivers windows 7

profile.country.en_GB.title
hannon555
Visitor

Touchpad drivers windows 7

I ve recently installed Windows 7 ultimate and am having trouble finding touchpad drivers for my vgn-fw31m, i was assuered that the vista drivers would work fine my microsoft staff but i havent found them.
The touchpad works sort of but i cant scroll with the side of it.
Its a genuie copy of windows too.

Any help much appericated.

15 REPLIES 15
rangamaniiyer
Explorer

I have sony vaio laptop model VGN-CS24GH working on windows 7 ultimate genuine version. All is ok when it runs on batteries without powering on the charger. after the charger is connected also it is ok. But when the mains is switched on and power charger operates, the touchpad stops working. when mains power is switched off the touchpad works fine. when device manager is checked it says touchpad software is not installed?how can it be? what is the connection between mains power on and touchpad not operating?? is it hardware or software problem? 

rangamaniiyer
Explorer

I have sony vaio VGN-CS24GH laptop. windows7 genuine installed. The touchpad stopped working suddenly with power charger in on position. with mains switched off the battery operation is fine. touchpad works ok. what is the connection between mains power and touchpad getting stuck up??
is it hardware or software prob?device manager shows yellow triangle???

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

This is not a European model but have you installed all available drivers from the support site?

http://www.sony.co.in/support/product/VGN-CS24GH

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

Need touch pad driver for window 7

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi wichanant.c,

For anyone to be able to assist you we will need your model name.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
phisunde9
New

My VGN-NW115 mousepad has an intermittant fault where the curser seems to fail.

any ideas on how to fix this issue? The plug in mouse on the usb connection works perfect.

Kind Regards

Phil Sunderland