Join now - be part of our community!

UK support email

bobcr
Visitor

UK support email

Does anyone know the Uk support email address for Sony Vaio ?
It seems impossible to email any customer support from the website to request a repair.
Thanks
Bob

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

It is always more effective and far less frustrating by telephone.

Have you tried clicking on Support at the top of this page and choosing "Get in Touch"? You will need to sign in with your Vaio model and then choose "Get in Touch" again. You will then need to enter your Vaio's Product Code and Serial Number.

:wink:

profile.country.GB.title
mike_coreit

How do we get in contact via email if we do not currently have a VAIO laptop?

profile.country.GB.title
mike_coreit

This is taking too long. I'm going to use the pre-sales email support provided by HP, and hopefully buy one of their laptops.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Mike,

You can't normally contact via email but if you let us know who are you trying to contact and what you wish to know we may be able to point you in the right direction..:smileyconfused:

profile.country.en_GB.title
njgatenby
Visitor

hello i need an email address to send an enquiry regarding my sony vaio , i have looked all through the website without any hope and cannot contact via telephone as im working long days so unable to accept calls ?? please help x

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi nigatenby,

Vaio only offer email support if your Vaio is within Warranty.  If it is out of Warranty you will have to use the premium phone line or contact a Sony Service Partner direct.

Go to the Vaio Support website here: -

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/index.aspx?m=0&l=en_GB

Enter your Vaio's Serial Number in the 'Login Option 1' area and click 'Log In'

Click on 'Get in Touch'

Click on 'Written Support'and enter your contact details

Complete the Web Form to send your electronic mail message.

:wink: