Join now - be part of our community!

Updates download.

RobertStalker
Visitor

Updates download.

I downloaded SonicStage software 1.5.0.6 to update current version 1.5.0.2 on my Sony PCV-RX403N. Installing by unzipping version 1.5.0.6 zip file, then installed, produced an error "The Target software suitable for updating is not installed."Can anyone please! advise me as to what can be causing this error, and how to rectify the non-instal of update.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Hmm that's wierd.
Maybe one of your SonicStage files is corrupt it's checking so it doesn't know what to update.

chuckalicious
Visitor

I think you have to get another update first. I tried that a while back and I think you need to update to .0.3 first, then use the one you have. Certainly on my web bit for my machine, there are 2 patches you need to get up to the latest one

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Shame they're not acumitive.

You do first have to install the patch to version 1.5.0.3!! then you can update to 1.5.0.6! hab the the same prob!

RobertStalker
Visitor

Yes indeed you are all correct, and apparently SonicStage 1.5.03 is the largest file and requires to be installed first, then 1.5.06 that has two patches.
I was caught out due to having or the need to install both files in the correct order . All the years of my computing, found it necessary on this occasion having to instal first the previous update before the current version.