Join now - be part of our community!

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

ovyuk
Visitor

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

OK people maybe if there is enough people who will sign this thread, to get sony to do an update so we can view video formats on the sony vaio mp3 pocket.
Maybe this will attrract there attention and they could sort it out!

Maybe they will but get your fingers crossed, Pray and write your name here...

Thanks
Ovy
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

155 REPLIES 155
tat2crash
Visitor

:cool: what a fookin splendid idea ! u can count my punk ass in
come on sony "YOU CAN DO IT!!!":smileygrin:

ElizaM
Visitor

Count me in:smileyhappy:

Count Me In.
This would make the Vaio Pocket well worth the money if this feature were possible.

vaio-freak
Visitor

Sony is not gonna just update the firmware of VAIO Pocket so we all could enjoy video. They would rather make money and introduce a VAIO Video Pocket. I am sure there is one in the works already since Apple is prepping the same device.
I have Sony's HMP-A1 introduced in Japan only that plays MP3s, Videos and Photoes. No clue why they never brought it to EU and US.
Stan

Londonmuso
Visitor

yes - that'd be cool

Achalek
Visitor

I vote for possibility of playing video files on VAIO Pocket.

NDeluxe
Visitor

Count me in too!

Please SONY :slight_smile:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

MrX_Cuci
Visitor

I don't really need video, but a firmware update with new features would be more then welcome. If I wanted video, I would have bought a other device.

Firmware upgrade example: delete tracks / photo's etc. GIF support, Album tracks should be showed as imported via Sonic Stage. That sort of things.

febs
Visitor

Hi i reckon that sony should bring out another update for the firmware but not one which will enable you to watch videos, as much as i love my VP i dont believe that the screen on it would be very good for watching videos,instead sony should release more skins for it as the ones that come with the update in my oppinion arent very flattering and anyways ive got either my PSP or Clie TH55 to watch videos on while im out and about:smileyhappy:

microbat
Visitor

count me in to..