Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Help and Support Center

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

VAIO Help and Support Center

Hi SamerDubai,

You should be able to launch Vaio help and support center from Start > Help and Support..:smileyconfused:

I thought the Vaio help and support program that is available via Vaio link is just an upgrade... :thinking:

Check in your firewall settings that you have allowed the Vaio Update program VAIOUpdt.exe access the the internet...

5 REPLIES 5
Hirendra
Visitor

Hi, First i am happy that such a forum exists which is active and the sequence of entries is que-ans-que-?, its good.
actually, i have the same problem about Vaio Update thing, i cannot connect it, it says server could not be accessed (its when i do start->all programs->vaio update 2 -> goto vaio web support. i shall mention that i ha´ve an german version which remains intact with additional windows xp prof sp2 on d:/ all drivers downloaded, so is this the problem.
i have some other ques too but will post in respective categories. thanxxx or just TX

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Hirendra,

You should be able download the updates for your Vaio from the Vaio-Link ...:smileyhappy:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi SamerDubai

You should also be able download the updates for your Vaio from Vaio-link..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

another not helpful reply from thalamus. :cool: 

If you find my post's unhelpful then you can always contact Vaio-link for official technical support..

However to do so you will have to use the Vaio Recover Tool to reinstall the original German XP operating system back onto your Vaio..

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

That was a bit rude SamerDubai - if you have a problem you should take it up with VAIO-Link.

Nico might want to look at this too