Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio L series 2014

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
shay_murtagh
New

Vaio L series 2014

I'm aware Sony are offloading their PC line this year. But it seems they are still rolling out the Spring range.

Does anyone know if this will include an L Series all-in-one for 2014?

They're still being listed on the US store site, but not on the UK or Ireland ones. Just the Tap (which I've no interest in). I've not been able to find anything about it myself online so thought this might be the place to try!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi shay_murtagh,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I can not speak for Sony but to be honest I have not seen, or heard, any mention of the Vaio L series for sometime so I doubt that Sony will be selling it as part of there 2014 line-up but if you want to know for sure then you could give the Sony online store a call on 0207 365 2413 from Monday to Friday 9.00 - 19.00 and Saturday 9.00 - 18.00, or visit your local retailer..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi shay_murtagh,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I can not speak for Sony but to be honest I have not seen, or heard, any mention of the Vaio L series for sometime so I doubt that Sony will be selling it as part of there 2014 line-up but if you want to know for sure then you could give the Sony online store a call on 0207 365 2413 from Monday to Friday 9.00 - 19.00 and Saturday 9.00 - 18.00, or visit your local retailer..