Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO LAUNCHER PLEASE HELP !!!

Philippoussis
Visitor

VAIO LAUNCHER PLEASE HELP !!!

how can i make it possible that the vaio launcher (the sidebar) doesnt disapear.... how can i make it 'sticky' to the desktop,
everytime when i click on a window the launcher dissapears and i need to click to launcher icon on the taskbar to see it again..

does anyone knows how i need to change this so the launcher doesnt go away

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Philippoussis,

Unfortunately there does not seem to be the an option for always on top.

However if you click the small arrow at the top of the Vaio launcher, select setings, then in the Display/Hide in the category column and click Hide Automatically to select this option, you can if you wish also adjust the time delay, once finnished simply click Apply then OK.

Now when you wish the Vaio launcher to reappear, simply move your mouse pointer in the direction of the launcher bar to display again..

Philippoussis
Visitor

Hi Philippoussis,

Unfortunately there does not seem to be the an option for always on top.

However if you click the small arrow at the top of the Vaio launcher, select setings, then in the Display/Hide in the category column and click Hide Automatically to select this option, you can if you wish also adjust the time delay, once finnished simply click Apply then OK.

Now when you wish the Vaio launcher to reappear, simply move your mouse pointer in the direction of the launcher bar to display again..

thank you very much!!

this is good enough for me!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome..:smileyhappy: