Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio M1 to TV Screen

Moore
Visitor

Vaio M1 to TV Screen

Because the screen on the M1 isnt huge, i was wondering if, when playing DVDs or TV, it was possible to link the M1 to a TV so you could watch what was playing on the Vaio M1 on the TV screen? What would i need and where can i get it? Any help would be much appreciated.

20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

They are not very good with questions, annoys me

Vas
Visitor

hello?  please help.  what do i need to show whats playing on my Vaio on a TV screen?  can it actualy be done?

It should work with the Vaio Network Media Receiver. (this unit is only compatible with Vaio running Vaio Media 2.1or higher). Your M1 should have higher version of Vaio Media.

Let us know how you get on.

Vas

kee-lo_

I should hope ti comes with the software on CD

Vas
Visitor

Any other members with their RZ 4/5/6 or RA Series please share your experience with your earlier version of the Network Media Receiver.
Whether you like it or not, how often you use this etc.

Vas

Vas
Visitor

We should have had a poll about this when the first NMR came out with RZ and a section in this forum. It¿s not too late to have one.:smileyidea:

Vas

Vas
Visitor

The NMR is something sony bundled with certain desktops like.no.other
now available (the new MR100) for additional purchase like.no.other
the design like.no.other
the price like.no.other
and support like.no.other ....:smileyshhh:

Vas

kee-lo_

Mine is still in the box unused

Vas
Visitor

Mine is still in the box unused

Oh no are you serious?

Vas

kee-lo_

Yeah but I plan to use it in my new place

mike230373
Visitor

Hi. I've never posted on a forum before so please excuse me if I'm intruding here.

I bought a MR 100 (with 20% discount) which arrived yesterday and I can't get it to connect to my wireless network.

Using a vaio laptop with Vaio Media 4.1. The wireless network is from an Apple airport express wireless base station.

No matter what I do I can't get it to work. I have a very limited knowledge of networks and would appreciate any help.

Once again I apologise if I've broken any forum etiquette by posting here.