Vaio model pcg-71213m

Hi, I was wondering where to find drivers for  Vaio model pcg-71213m. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi anthonysilva and welcome.

You are quoting an invalid model. I think you must be using the chassis model off the bottom of the Vaio. This can be shared by several models and is not on the website.

Have a look on the screen surround, or on the box, or in Vaio Control Centre -> System Information for the correct model.

I think it will be something like VPCEB3*** and when you have the correct Vaio model, you will find the available drivers in the 'Downloads' section on the Support Pages for your Vaio.

The support pages for the VPCEB3E1E can be found here: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/vpceb3m1e_bq

The model will end BQ if your model is Black or W if white.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi anthonysilva and welcome.

You are quoting an invalid model. I think you must be using the chassis model off the bottom of the Vaio. This can be shared by several models and is not on the website.

Have a look on the screen surround, or on the box, or in Vaio Control Centre -> System Information for the correct model.

I think it will be something like VPCEB3*** and when you have the correct Vaio model, you will find the available drivers in the 'Downloads' section on the Support Pages for your Vaio.

The support pages for the VPCEB3E1E can be found here: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/vpceb3m1e_bq

The model will end BQ if your model is Black or W if white.

:thinking:

Claus64
New

Guten Tag ich benötige die Treiber für oben genanntes Modell, da der PC komplet neu installiert werden muß.

Vielen Dank

MfG

C.Bosen

Translation: Good day, I need the driver for the above model, since the PC must be completely reinstalled.
Thanks a lot

Edited by Nadine1325 - translated into English

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Claus64,

As per Blencogo’s post above, pcg-71213m is not the correct model name and probably explains why you are having difficulty finding drivers. If the original operating system and utilities are still in place have a look in Vaio Control Center > System Information for the correct model name. Otherwise you will find this in the BIOS – possibly starting VPCEB. Once armed with the correct reference click ‘Support’ at the top of this page and enter the model name – this will provide all available drivers and utilities. Alternatively let us know the correct model name and we will point you in the right direction.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat