Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Service

terrybrown1

VAIO Service

Sony Vaio 13" has been back to service centre twice in the last few weeks after just a couple of months sincepurchase.

So Far sent 14 emails and spent over 5 hours on the telephone to be continually told someone will come back and my issue will be escalated.

Still having calling BUT nice platitudes but no action - not the best service for a major Brand!

2 REPLIES 2
terrybrown1

To:- Bunmi Anderson

Due to the number of terminological inexaptitudes in the below mail I respectfully suggest you refer to  the Job Detail reports that was sent by Kris De Pauw as they contradict your below statements. The voice recordings I have also contradict your below statements.This has also been clearly shown in the detailed email that was sent on 7th June.

Buyer beware an issue on screen damage can invalidate the total Warranty and when pushed Mr. Anderson agreed this also covered design fault issues!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr Brown, Thank you for our recent telephone call. I am sorry that there has been a delay in my email response. Firstly please accept my apologies for the issues you have experienced with your laptop. As per our conversation, Our technical experts are still trying to resolve the issue with your laptop powering up. However, from my investigation with the repair center, they have confirmed that they completed a full diagnosis on the laptop and found no fault, but were able to resolve that issue with your power by performing a hard reset. Furthermore they have stated that your laptop has a damaged LCD cable and a cracked screen which may have resulted with your display issues. This is deemed as a physical damage, which is not a manufacturing/design fault and as such the manufacturing warranty becomes invalid when any sign if physical damage is confirmed by the repair center. As a result Sony as the manufacturer will be unable to assist under your warranty with the repair or replacement of your laptop. I will still endeavour to pursue  our technical experts for updates regarding a resolution with the issues you are experiencing in powering your laptop. I am sorry that I could not be of further assistance.

Great Sony Service 🙂

terrybrown1

Kitguru - Digital Media company have reviewed the correspondence and given Sony until end of play today to deliver a Responce - As non has been received they will be publishing the facts I have provided next week.

Trust this does not cause any harm to the Sony brand but also hope it makes them see the value of the Brand and assist them in understanding the value of loyal customers

Following week 2 more mags should be publishing