Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Updates

profile.country.en_GB.title
JLuigi
Explorer

VAIO Updates

Model: SVL2412M1EB

When I try to to get the VAIO updates I get the following message: -

A new version of VAIO update is available. VAIO update cannot be used usless is updated.  Update now?

I click yes and nothing happens.

Can anybody help?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
rozbeh
New

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm trying to find where  i can download this manually.

profile.country.en_GB.title
JLuigi
Explorer

Thanks for your reply at least I know somebody has the same problem. Please let me know if you find a solution and I will let you know if I find one.
Regards
JLuigi

Sent from my iPad

The data contained within or attached to this e-mail may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error, you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it for any other purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

Hi @JLuigi and @rozbeh 

You are not alone! :slight_frown: 

There’re a lot of users, at least all over Europe, with this problem! :worried:

But , for the moment, seems there’s nothing to do!

So, take a look even in this thread here, for “updates” on issue: http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/pcs-accessories/svf1531c5e-vaio-update-no-longer-works/td-p/1631933

Jannis   

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)
LybAster
New

Model SVE 1511T1RW

I'm having the exact same issue.

Hi, I'm having the same problem! My model is SVP1321X9E.

Hello,

I've got one Sony Vaio, Mod. VPCEA3S1E  with the Version 6.3.1.10120 of VAIO Update and I've got the exact same problem you got my friend. My PC is from December 2010 and this is the first problem I've got with it.

I'm sory for my not so good English, but I'm Portuguese and I don't speek very welle English.

Best regards,

Nuno Filipe.

sgdavies

me, 500,000