Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio VGN-AR51SU restore disc needed

profile.country.en_GB.title
jaycee70
Visitor

Vaio VGN-AR51SU restore disc needed

Im having Probs with my laptop the hard drive faild , Has anyone on here got the same model number VGN AR51SU and can help with a restore disc ? Or a disc image file Please .....

Cant use vaio restore as Hard drive Failure ,Had a new harddrive fitted  Tryed windows 7 but loses drivers ..

So thats why im trying to find a restore disc so i can make it all work from the defuilt factory settings , At the min its running vista but the graphics kepp black screening and it no longer plays bluray , there are a number of probs that can nly be fixed with the sony dsc .. All the drivers have been downloaded and are up to date , but still got errors , so my last hope is to find a disc or a copy of a disc !!! Thanks for reading and heres hoping .. Jen ...

Message was edited by: jaycee70

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.ro_RO.title
vrabiescu
New

You have your laptop repaired?

You need recovery DVD?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi jaycee70,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You can purchase a set of recovery discs from  Vaio support which should allow you to restore the original Vaio  supplied OS and applications..

You can find the contact details  for vaio support by either clicking  Support at the top of this page or  by using the following link:Vaio support

Under Log-in option 1: Enter your vaio models serial number, which you should find on the bottom of your Vaio.

Then next Select Model..

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Get In Touch.

Then Click on the Out of Warranty tab, then Phone support.