Join now - be part of our community!

vgf-ap1 CASE??

std83
Visitor

vgf-ap1 CASE??

Hi friends, I´m a new user of vaio Pocket, the vgf-ap. I want to know if exists a case to transport this, and where can i buy this.
Thanks 4 all.

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
grizedale
Visitor

An excellent one here

Click

They also do one for the 40Gb version

rhainman
Visitor

Hi I got a case after trawling the web from a company that trades out of Selfridges in Trafford centre it was £10 approx and you even get the strap for the hole on the vaio! ps its a Sony original

anishr83
Visitor

Does anybody know if the Pdair case that says it's only for the 20gb model is actually compatible with the VGF-AP1L 40gb model? The vaio website says that the dimensions for both models are exactly the same, so why do Pdair sell 2 different cases?

I am thinking about buying the case from ebay but the 40gb case from Pdair is £18.99 while the 20gb case is only £14.99. Could I risk buying the 20gb case, or will it definitely not fit?

microbat
Visitor

i believe that i have read somewhere that the case for 20gb version is slighty too small for 40gb version. I have the case for the 40gb vgf ap1l and its damn good value. I would dig a bit deeper and get the correct version to avoid disappointment.
it's worth every penny.

badnewsal
Visitor

the 40gig is about 4mm deeper than the 20gig.

budlynch
Visitor

PD Air do a case for the 40 gig as I have just purchades it from gadgetino.com