Join now - be part of our community!

Help! How can I connect my VGN-FS285B to my TV?

mikandnik
Visitor

Help! How can I connect my VGN-FS285B to my TV?

I bought my Vaio two weeks ago and love it but noticed last night that it does not have any jacks which will allow me to output video (other than to a monitor). No s-video port and no composite ports ....

To be honest it never even occurred to me that the ports would not be there (and I guess I should have checked) but I had not seen any others without at least one option.

Can anyone tell me how I can achieve this and please also let me know if I am right to be completely ticked off about what seems to be a basic feature deficiency

Thanks guys

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

You could use an AVerKey

lamonine
Visitor

Hello,
I'm interesting in it too..... On my VGC-M1 i don't have any output ...:smileycry:
One question to RobPaxton or someone else, where did you plug the "Averkey" ??? The output is the TV this one is OK but for the input from my vaio ????:smileyconfused:

@+
Ciao

lamonine
Visitor

Hello,
I'm interesting in it too..... On my VGC-M1 i don't have any output ...:smileycry:
One question to RobPaxton or someone else, where did you plug the "Averkey" ??? The output is the TV this one is OK but for the input from my vaio ????:smileyconfused:

@+
Ciao

profile.country.en_GB.title
davidbridgeman
Visitor

you can buy the AV docking station from sony in the states. it comes with the fs215z as standard but not the 215b as you have discovered it costs about £175.00 GBP

hope this helps Atticmaster