Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-NS11M/S

SOLVED
profile.country.tr_TR.title
denizel78
Visitor

VGN-NS11M/S

I have update my VGN-NS11M Windows Vista to Windows7 Ultimate.Please help me to install Vaio drivers and motion eye driver.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi denizel178,

Unfortunately the link you provided will not open so I am unable to comment on this.

I have no experience of Windows 7 Ultimate but I do know that a number of users experience the same problem when trying to upgrade from Vista Home Premium Edition to Vista Ultimate.

My recommendation would be to restore your system to Vista and then do an in-place upgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium. This should proceed without problem and if necessary the updated Win 7drivers from my previous link should install.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi denizel178,

I assume that this was a clean install as opposed to an in-place upgrade?

You will find updates for Windows 7 drivers and Utilities here:

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/updates/index.aspx?l=en_GB&m=VGN-NS11M_S&os=10

If there are no drivers listed in the Update section then install the equivalent Vista driver.

There is no Sony driver for the Motion Eye as this uses a native Windows driver.

If you are having problems installing any of the drivers that I have linked to it may possibly be that you have installed Windows7 Ultimate as opposed to Home Premium.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
denizel78
Visitor

Hello Rich,

Thank you very much for your answer. Already I have tried to install Windows 7 drivers , which you mentioned  on top link. But unfortunately I have Windows 7 ULTIMATE, not Windows 7.

Where you mentioned,the most of the drivers not stisfied for Windows 7 Ultimate.there are drivers only for Windows7

Even I have checked sony USA, there are drivers seperately drivers  for windows7 and Windows 7 Ultimate.

Please check below link here & you will see what I mean

http://http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?PRODTYPE=24&NAVDISP=pc

Unfortumately there no drivers for model VGN-NS11M/S.

What's you suggestion ??? to clean Windows 7 Ultimate or what to do???

What the differens between Windows7 & Windows7 Ultimate.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi denizel178,

Unfortunately the link you provided will not open so I am unable to comment on this.

I have no experience of Windows 7 Ultimate but I do know that a number of users experience the same problem when trying to upgrade from Vista Home Premium Edition to Vista Ultimate.

My recommendation would be to restore your system to Vista and then do an in-place upgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium. This should proceed without problem and if necessary the updated Win 7drivers from my previous link should install.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
denizel78
Visitor

Hello Rich ,

Thanks for your suggestion.Could you please help me, where I can get Windows 7 Home Premium.Unfortunately I don't have such type of Windows 7.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor