Join now - be part of our community!

Volume level from Vaio speakers

profile.country.en_IE.title
hawthorn59
Visitor

Volume level from Vaio speakers

Hi Folks

I have  a sony vaio vpceb3f4e which I am very pleased with apart from the volume level of the speakers.

I have 2 problems and I will outline them;

1 The level of the laptops speakers, with everything on max, is so low its appaling! Im just wondering is this typical for the Vaio or have I something faulty? If its typical then I'll forget trying to solve this one. But my previous laptops were all HP and the sound level was fine for everyday use.

2 So I added 2 inexpensive speakers, Creative. Nothing dramatic, but when I used them with the HP they were fine. Now with the Vaio naturally they improve the situation, but (A) there tends to be a buzzing noise when not playing music etc through them, and its really annoying. It also seems to depend on where I place them, and (B) when I close the laptop (I just close the lid without logginf off mostly) the buzzing gets so loud I have to actually turn down the speaker volume. Is there likely to be a fault?? I can take it back to PC World if so.

I know the speakers are cheap but they were perfectly fine with the HP. If this is something I just have to live with then I'll be changing laptop sooner than expected and I wont be getting a Sony!

Help!

Kevin

0 REPLIES 0