Join now - be part of our community!

VPCF22L1E/B Ethernet Drivers

SOLVED
profile.country.sv_SE.title
Maskukert
Visitor

VPCF22L1E/B Ethernet Drivers

Hey, I formated my Vaio VPCF22L1E and the only driver that I can't find for win 7 64-bit is for my ethernet. Downloaded the wireless drivers and works fine, but where are the ethernet drivers for this laptop? I cant find them here and I've googled it.

Thanks in advance

/M

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Maskukert
Visitor

Okay, I got it working now, I went to realteks website and downloaded following:
http://www.realtek.com/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=4&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeI...

I do not know what version or modell I got on my ethernet device but it solved it.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Maskukert,

Have a look here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/VPCF22L1E_B/downloads/REDETH_00246184_0042_5685

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Maskukert
Visitor

I've installed that driver several times but with no result. In the device manager it still says that the Ethernet Controller is still not installed, I could take a screenshot if you'd like to. I have no idea why it wont work even after the installation.

Any possible solutions?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

A screenshot of Device Manager together with any error code may help but at the moment I have no idea what the problem is. I assume that you have followed all of the install instructions to the letter?

Does the install process progress as far as the ‘Finish’ screen?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Maskukert
Visitor

Yes, the installation is correctly executed and it's flawless all the way through. I now tried to install the ethernet controller through the Device manager by right click - update drivers - install from a file on the computer - and choose the file, and the error I get is "Couldn't find the drivers for to unit, if you know the manufacturer of the unit you can visit their webside and search for matchin drivers"

So I suppose that it's not the correct drivers, but the modell of my laptop i correct. Under my laptop there is following:

Product name: VPCF22L1E

Modell: PCG-81411M

In the Deivce manager the Ethernet controller is marked as an uninstalled device.

Maskukert
Visitor

Okay, I got it working now, I went to realteks website and downloaded following:
http://www.realtek.com/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=4&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeI...

I do not know what version or modell I got on my ethernet device but it solved it.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Well done! Very strange that the driver supplied by Sony doesn’t work though:smileyconfused:

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat