Join now - be part of our community!

vpcf22l1e win7 32bit driver

profile.country.tr_TR.title
orkuncam
Visitor

vpcf22l1e win7 32bit driver

Hello

I have got vpcf22l1e/b sony vaio laptop

but I am not find it windows 7 32 bit driver.

help please...

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi okuncam,

Your Vaio was released with a 64-bit operating system so the chance of Sony providing 32-bit driver versions is slim.

Is there any particular driver you are looking for?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
orkuncam
Visitor

Hi rich,

bluetooth not running and wireless not running

thank you for answers:)

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi orkumcam,

You will need to try and source 32-bit drivers from the manufacturer of the hardware but the problem may not end there. Some drivers will not install on Vaio’s, unless they come direct from Sony Support. NVIDIA graphics driver is an example.

I suggest that you check the hardware ID for each device to make sure that your machine will recognise and install the driver. The hardware ID can be identified by opening Device Manager, right clicking the device and selecting ‘Properties’. On the ‘Details’ tab, on the drop down menu, select ‘Hardware ID’s’.

I have attached a couple of links for you to explore. You will note that on the first link (for the wireless driver), the supported Hardware ID for Sony is PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_E007105B

http://www.atheros-drivers.com/

http://download.cnet.com/802-11b-g-Atheros-Wireless-Lan-Driver-7-1-0-90-zip/3000-2112_4-162108.html

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
orkuncam
Visitor

Hi rich,

Device manager is not problem bluetooth and wireless driver.

Wireless switch is on but wireless light not open.

Wireless and bluetooth not running.

what should i do?

thanks rich

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi orcancam,

Assuming that you have Vaio Smart Network installed, double click the icon in the system tray and turn on both devices by clicking the box to the left of each device - this should then show a green illumination in each box.

Vaio Smart Network can also be accessed via Vaio Control Center > Network Connections.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
orkuncam
Visitor

hi rich,

thank you for answers:)

Today wireless device working properly.

Bluetooth don't work.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi orcancam,

Check that the Bluetooth service is started and running.

Bluetooth.JPG

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
orkuncam
Visitor

hi rich,

bluetooth service not found.

bluetooth support service is run.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi orkuncam,

This would seem to be a driver problem. You have the Bluetooth Support Service listed but not the Bluetooth service – have a look at my screenshot and you will see both.

Can we go back to the start of this conversation and ask you to explain why you were looking for 32-bit drivers and which (and from where) Bluetooth driver did you install?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat