Any ideas on how to fix?

Can't find any drivers for it. Not even listed in device manager,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IE.title
KBL007
Explorer

Camera now working.

Not sure how or why, but after doing a Vaio assist system check I found it worked. :).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rinninja
Explorer

IT depends with what you are using the camera, u see u r using the camera with a program, most likly that program just doesnt work in windows 10, how i know this u got to ask?

well i did win 10 4 days ago and checked skype - camera works, checked Camera app on win 10, did not work, checked, arcs soft camera did not work, cheked, helper for arc soft camera it did work, checked 2 other apss for bar codes  just to see, camera did not work there, but 2 apps out of 6, showing camera is working. So the conclusion is camera is working, but the APPS old and new, arent corespoding well, new system and all, old hardware, old and new programs, u got a mixers...

so check other apps and see where u can use the camera and how...

the same problem i had with video programs, some were working some didnt, i fix right away some of them as I had option to go in Option in this programs and tweak something, but some of the programs didint have that option, so no easy fix.  Did checked also recording and streaming with xbox app on the PC MS said your PC vga is too old radeon 5000 hd, u need at least 7000hd.. so for sure we old Sony PC users will be limited with some of the apps and tweaks...

(my PC is vaio vpceb3e1e from 2010 )

profile.country.IE.title
KBL007
Explorer

Nope, it's the camera on the Vaio.

Camera is not even listed in device manager anymore. No apps work at all.

😞

profile.country.IE.title
KBL007
Explorer

Camera now working.

Not sure how or why, but after doing a Vaio assist system check I found it worked. :).