Join now - be part of our community!

Windows Experience score-help!

profile.country.en_IE.title
hawthorn59
Visitor

Windows Experience score-help!

Hi Folks

Just bought my first Sony laptop yesterday, VPCEB3F4E. Based it on several things, one of which was the Windows Experience score of 4.7 (ie the lowest of the scores). t had a processor score of 6.7, so i was quite happy; that was, of course the display model.

However, when I opened up my shiny new Sony, the Windows Experiences score was only 4.0, and the processor score 5.7. How can this be? It is exactly the same spec as the display model. Well it should be as that is what i based my purchase on.

I just thought someone might be able to offer an explanation or advice before I go running back to PC World!

thanks folks

h

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi hawthorn59,

welcome to Questiosn & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Hopefuly another VPCEB3F4E owner will reply with their Vaio's Windows Experience score..

the Windows Experiences score was only 4.0, and the processor score 5.7. How can this be? It is exactly the same spec as the display model. Well it should be as that is what i based my purchase on.

However I would be inclined to first check that you have bought the same model as the one on display at PC world.

profile.country.en_IE.title
hawthorn59
Visitor

Hi thanks for replying. Oh definitely it is the same.....it was priced at €749 and reduced ( i wonder why) to €575. Im afraid to start using it in case i have to return it!!   Cant get a reply from pc world at the moment, will try again.

thanks

h