Join now - be part of our community!

Windvd BD for my Sony Vaio F23P1E/B (UK)

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Dr.Quack
Visitor

Windvd BD for my Sony Vaio F23P1E/B (UK)

I recieved yet another faulty VAIO with a popping hard drive Littlewoods Catalogue, so had to purchase a new hard drive and W7 O/S.

Anyways I've downloaded and installed all the drivers from the Sony support site but can't seem to find the windvd BD for my  F23P1E/B (UK)

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Dr.Quack,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

If your vaio was faulty why did you not contact Littlewoods for a repair/replacement..:smileyconfused:

I'm guessing that didn't create a set of recovery disc's before replacing your vaio's HDD..

Unfortunately the applications that came pre-installed on your Vaio are not available to download..:smileysad:

You can however, if you wish, purchase a set of recovery discs from Vaio support which should allow you to restore the original Vaio supplied OS and applications..

You can find the contact details for vaio support via the following link: Contact Support then selecting Vaio & computing..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Dr.Quack,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

If your vaio was faulty why did you not contact Littlewoods for a repair/replacement..:smileyconfused:

I'm guessing that didn't create a set of recovery disc's before replacing your vaio's HDD..

Unfortunately the applications that came pre-installed on your Vaio are not available to download..:smileysad:

You can however, if you wish, purchase a set of recovery discs from Vaio support which should allow you to restore the original Vaio supplied OS and applications..

You can find the contact details for vaio support via the following link: Contact Support then selecting Vaio & computing..

Dr.Quack
Visitor

Ok thanks for that.

Dr.Quack
Visitor

By the way, they know what they're doing selling faulty refurbs more expensive than the normal outlets prices of brand new systems.

When you try to return them they cover you in lots of red tape.

It's know as immoral business, not nice though when the systems are well over £1,000.

Message was edited by: Dr.Quack